Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Goals and Resolutions for 2014

It's Tuesday, and that means its Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

1.  Read 100 books this year.  Perhaps push for 150.
2.  Blog regularly - goal:  daily
3.  Add more than reviews to my blog… it needs some history, some facts, something.
4.  Complete my challenges; every single one!  And for reasons unknown I signed up for many!
5.  Not finish a book.  Develop the strength to put a book down and walk away.  If it is so painful to read that it makes me wish I couldn't I must just draw a line and walk away.
6.  Read this TBR Pile before it takes over my house.  Let's just say my 5 year old can count to 100 easily.
7.  Post reviews to Goodreads, Netgalley, etc… I'm bad about that!
8.  Keep better records - especially of my library.
9.  Be more organized and efficient with my blog in general.  I always feel I'm running catch up.
10.  Read my love and passion… history more often than not.

2 comments:

  1. Great goals, Shannon. I'm a firm believer in walking away from books that don't work for you -- there are too many other great books out there you could be reading instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa,
      So glad to hear from you! I completely agree - life is too short. It is an easy pit to fall into when one starts blogging and hard to get out of. I will get out!!
      Happy 2014
      Shannon

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...