Friday, January 10, 2014

Feature and Follow #2014.1




Feature and Follow Friday (#2014.1)

Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!


1.  Read 100 books this year.  Perhaps push for 150.

2.  Blog regularly - goal:  DAILY
3.  Add more than reviews to my blog… it needs some history, some facts, something.
4.  Complete my challenges; every single one!  And for reasons unknown I signed up for many!
5.  Not finish a book.  Develop the strength to put a book down and walk away.  If it is so painful to read that it makes me wish I couldn't I must just draw a line and walk away.
6.  Read this TBR Pile before it takes over my house.  Let's just say my 5 year old can count to 100 easily.
7.  Post reviews to Goodreads, Netgalley, etc… I'm bad about that!
8.  Keep better records - especially of my library.
9.  Be more organized and efficient with my blog in general.  I always feel I'm running catch up.
10.  Read my love and passion… historical fiction without a doubt!   
11.  Comment, Comment, Comment!

It's a blog hop...


6 comments:

  1. LOL, I also have a really hard time putting books I don't enjoy away.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not finish a book." <----This is my favorite. My family hates listening to me complain about books I don't like but I always finish them so I can review them. Good luck with this and all of your resolutions and have a great week.

    My FF

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to push through books I don't enjoy but sometimes I just can't do it. I will end up just not reading than forcing myself to read that book. I need to start just finishing them lol I want to read 150 books this year! I read 117 last year so I think I can do it! I'm a new follower via gfc! Good luck on your resolutions :)

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Not finish a book is a good one. I'm usually good about it, but when it comes to a series - and a middle book falls flat - I just have to finish the series anyway even if I don't really want to. Just to know what happens in the end.

    New follower via GFC. Check mine out! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous blog and great resolutions, good luck!

    New follower via GFC

    Gizzimomo xx

    http://gizzimomosbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Good luck with your resolutions!

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin

    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/feature-and-follow_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...