Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature and Follow #5


Feature and Follow #5

Gain new followers and make new friends with Feature & Follow!


The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.  The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post.You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Just remember it is required, if you participate, that you follow the featured blog(s) and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read).

This week's Question:
Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you've done in 2013?

I represented myself in my own divorce trial.  I never hope to have to do so again, but it was a moment of triumph.



Join the blog hop:

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that takes lots of guts.
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/follow-friday_6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something definitely to be proud of!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...