Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Update #2 Tackle Your TBR

Update #2

I rallied after my last update!  Completing my Wednesday Meme and Friday's Feature and Follow.  But Sunday Post is running late... maybe tonight?  But will have to push to get TTT in as well

I have been reading The Sanctity of Love and War by Amy Ferguson and have begun The Winter King by Thomas Penn for a read along on Goodreads and I finally bought The Kingmaker's Daughter, yesterday, and I'm near finished with that.

I've also decided to join the Books on France 
challenge, hosted by Words and Peace,  as well as the Monthly Mix-up Mania 2013 - 2015, hosted by The Book Dragon's Lair, but information about this challenge can be found here.

Life is interrupting my reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...