Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall 2013 Bloggiesta Wrap Up


Bloggiesta Fall 2013

It's a Wrap!!


Bloggiesta Master To Do List - revised and updated...


❏ write two reviews
❏ update Amazon/Goodreads reviews
❏ update link lists and archive lists"
❏ clean up labels/tags
❏ do two mini challenges
❏ change or fix one thing on your sidebar
❏ add a disclosure statement
❏ add a review policy page
❏ change one thing on your layout and/or look
❏ comment on other Bloggiesta participants’ blogs
❏ update challenges on challenge blogs
❏ add challenge page
add a contact me page (near completion)
❏ add a ratings system explanation page
❏ update all current blog posts with new rating per policy 

10 out of 15 To Do's Done!  Not too shabby!

Truly, though I did not finish the entire list, especially that I didn't even attempt to tackle my huge list of novels to be reviewed, I accomplished so much more than I expected to and truly think I have a better blog because of Bloggiesta.

I cannot wait to participate again!!

Mark your calendars for Bloggiesta 2014:

 Mini Winter Bloggiesta: January 25-26
Spring Bloggiesta: March 28-30
Mini Summer Bloggiesta: July 19-20
Fall Bloggiesta: September 19-21

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 10/15 is fantastic! Sounds like you are still working away at things too (I'm the same, haha)!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am... There were so many good suggestions and I wanted to get as many going as I could before I lost that momentum.

    Thanks for stopping by, I am now following you on GFC.

    Best, Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...